Week 8 Comments and Feedback

Overall, the feedback I have received is pretty helpful. The most helpful comments are the ones that suggest ways for me to improve character development and dialogue. My feedback that I have left for others has improved over time because I started out with compliments only and started to learn how to give back useful feedback. I have definitely been inspired multiple times by other stories that I have read. I think I am getting to know people because I get to read their introductions and I can hear their voices in their writing. I can get a sense of personality from their stories. I am happy about my introduction and blog because I am an open book so it's easy to get to know me from reading them. I want to be able to give better suggestions to others that they can actually incorporate or use for their story. I am happy with my blog the way it is so I'll most likely not make any changes.


Feedback Cat: Cheezburger

 I chose this image because feedback is meant to help you improve your writing and see what you could do differently to make your writing even better. Feedback is not meant to push you back and make you lose self confidence. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Adventurous Girl

Week 7 Story: The Cave of Gold