Week 8 Reading and Writing

Overall, the reading and writing assignments have been wonderful! I really enjoy reading every week and I look forward to it as a stress reliever. My favorite readings have been Aesop’s fables because they’re short, sweet, and simple. They leave me with a nice ending each time and a moral with a lasting impression. I am really happy with my class project, I have been doing a lot of extra credit to finish the class early and realized that I’ll finish the class before I finish my project so I’m sad about not finish the project in the end. My biggest accomplishment has been the revising process when I transfer stories to my portfolio. When I reread my story after all of the revisions, I could see the improvement and how much better the story became. 


Rapunzel looking down at her lover on her balcony: DeviantArt

I chose this image because I really liked the romantic story between the girl and the thief in Twenty Two Goblins and I was glad I could make a connection to Rapunzel because they both looked out over a balcony at their lover. Looking forward, I hope to have more time to read the stories out loud because I get a lot more out of the readings that way but I unfortunately haven't had enough time to read them out loud.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introduction to an Adventurous Girl

Week 7 Story: The Cave of Gold